Mineral Resource Estimation
Our resource specialists have extensive experience in NI 43-101 Mineral Resource Estimates, statistical analysis, QA/QC controls, and 2D and 3D geological and structural interpretation. We have developed both geological models and Mineral Resource Estimates for many commodities and deposit types around the globe.
Utilizing advanced modeling software like Leapfrog® and Surpac™ we work closely with clients to develop Mineral Resource Estimates. These estimates are prepared in accordance with the level of confidence required by the definitions set out in the CIM Standards and that have been incorporated by reference in NI 43-101.
Our Experience Includes:
- Exploration database development
- Assessment of QA/QC procedures and controls
- Creation of and analysis of geological and assay sections and level plans
- Creation of 2D and 3D geological, structural and mineralization models
- Statistical and geostatistical analyses
- Mineral Resource Estimation, variography and classification
- Resource validation and categorization
- NI 43-101 Resource Statement
- NI 43-101 Technical Reporting