When COVID-19 hit, many companies were scrambling. They had to change their workflows. VPNs were introduced, new software products were trialed, home offices were set up. But for Mercator Geological Services, a consulting company based out of Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada, the pandemic didn’t fundamentally change how they worked.
- NI 43-101 Technical Report Triggers and Tips Part 3
- YouTube: Using Principal Component Analysis as a Gold Exploration Tool – Ryan Kressall
- Seequent Feature Interview: How Mercator Geological Services works all over the world, from their desktops
- Using Principal Component Analysis to Define Your Next Exploration Target
- Technical Disclosure Reviews: Why Peer Reviews are Important for Mining Companies Disclosing Technical Information Subject to NI 43-101 Part 2